There are several reasons the Camry remains America's #1 choice for a midsize sedan year after year. And for 2017, Toyota is only adding more reasons to that already lengthy list. Discover every treat the legendary midsize has to offer when you test-drive a new 2017 Toyota Camry, available now at Karl Malone Toyota in Draper, UT, where we proudly serve the Salt Lake City area.
- Standard four-cylinder engine with 178 horsepower
- Six-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
- Front-wheel drive
- Daytime running lights
- Heated power outside mirrors
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Fabric-trimmed front and rear seats
- 60/40-split fold-down rear seat
- Wood-grain-style interior trim
- 6.1-inch touchscreen
- Six-speaker sound system
- Rearview camera
- Ten airbags
- Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats
- ToyotaCare® with roadside assistance
- Lane Departure Alert
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
- Leather seats
When your 2017 Toyota Camry needs scheduled maintenance or repairs, look no further than
Karl Malone Toyota, where our ASE-certified technicians are trained to handle your service needs quickly and affordably.
If you're looking to customize your new 2017 Toyota Camry, Karl Malone Toyota can help you with parts and aftermarket accessories. Our Parts Department keeps a comprehensive inventory of OEM auto parts, and if we don't have a part or accessory you need on hand, we will be more than happy to order it for you.
If you'd like to purchase or lease the 2017 Toyota Camry in Draper, UT, drop by Karl Malone
Toyota at 11453 South Lone Peak Parkway, Draper, UT 84020 for a test-drive. We look forward to serving our customers from Draper, UT, and throughout Salt Lake City.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.