It's easy to enjoy every moment of every journey in a new Toyota Highlander. For 2017, the popular SUV offers more power, safety and choices than ever before. It's athletic exterior design is accompanied by a quiet and versatile interior that features premium materials, seating for up to eight passengers and ample cargo space. One of many things you're sure to love about the Highlander is that it offers enough space for everyone and everything you love. It also offers a plethora of features. Drivers can even opt for the available panoramic moonroof, rear-seat entertainment system, turn-by-turn navigation system and three-zone automatic climate control for maximum comfort and convenience.
Discover even more great features when you test-drive a new 2017 Toyota Highlander, available now at Karl Malone Toyota in Draper, UT, where we proudly serve the Salt Lake City area. When it comes to price, service and selection -- The Mailman always delivers!
- New 3.5L D-4S Injection V6
- Up to 259 Horsepower and 236 lb.ft of Torque
- New Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Heated Side Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
- Height-Adjustable Power Rear Liftgate with Flip-Up Rear Hatch Window
- 8-Passenger Seating and Third-Row 60/40 Split Fold-Flat Seats
- Three-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Entune™ Audio Plus with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and HD Radio™
- Entune® Audio with 6.1-Inch Touchscreen
- Bluetooth® Phone and Music Screaming
- Smart Key System with Push-Button Start (XLE and SE)
- Integrated Backup Camera
- Toyota Safety Sense™
- Rear Parking Assist Sonar
- Blu-ray® DVD Rear-Seat Entertainment System
- Platinum Package
- Panoramic Moonroof
When your 2017 Toyota Highlander needs scheduled maintenance or repairs, look no further than Karl Malone Toyota, where our ASE-certified technicians are trained to handle your service needs quickly and affordably.
If you're looking to customize your new 2017 Toyota Highlander, Karl Malone Toyota can help you with parts and aftermarket accessories. Our Parts Department keeps a comprehensive inventory of OEM auto parts, and if we don't have a part or accessory you need on hand, we will be more than happy to order it for you.
If you'd like to purchase or lease the 2017 Toyota Highlander in Draper, UT, drop by Karl Malone
Toyota at 11453 South Lone Peak Parkway, Draper, UT 84020 for a test-drive. We look forward to serving our customers from Draper, UT, and throughout Salt Lake City.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.